anti-aging treatments for face & body
LED Multi Wave Light Therapy
LED Multi Light Therapy for Your Skin and Mood
Advanced Skin Rejuvenation
What are the benefits of LED Light Therapy?
LED, or Multi-Wave Light Therapy is a skincare treatment that uses varying wavelengths of light including red and blue. Different wavelengths of the visible light spectrum correspond to different colors of LED light and penetrate the skin to varying depths.
Light therapy is used to boost the production of healing anti-inflammation or disease-fighting antioxidants and activates protective mechanisms in the cells. It also influences the production of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, which affect mode.
The benefits of LED light therapy include:
- Stimulates Collagen Growth
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Rejuvenates face, neck and chest
- Lifts and tightens flaccid or loose skin
- Reduces cellulite, scars and stretch marks
- Reduces P Bacteria Acne and blemishes
- Rejuvenates skin from sun damage and skin discolorations
- Treats SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- Promotes healing
- Non-invasive, painless, safe and effective
- No recovery time is needed
How is each light color beneficial to my skin and mood?
Red + Infrared Light is used to treat wrinkles, stimulating older cells to behave more like youthful cells. Combining red and infrared light increases the well-being of cells, by accelerating wound healing, reducing scarring, and stimulating the orientation of new tissue to be that like non-damaged tissue.
Amber Light has been shown to produce collagen and elastin, which restores the youthful appearance of skin.
Blue Light is highly effective in treating acne and making you alert and wakeful.
Green Light is a bio-accelerator for damaged cells; it has a calming affect on the body and is used to reduce pain and discomfort associated with stress and fatigue.